Thursday, August 19, 2010

Seriously?!

Seriously we are soo busy this weekend...UGH! MY house hasn't been normal for seriously like 3 weeks. We have had soo many birthday parties...sooo many events, going out of state this weekend, of course I wouldn't miss the parties for the world, but I am just ready to get the house normal, and back on a good schedule. Which isn't going to happen any time soon. Oh my gosh, Seriously, We got an incredible deal on some stainless steel appliances through craig's list. We get to pick them up this weekend!! Which means...we are now getting new cabinets soon and new countertops (will have before and after pics when it's done). So yes, I should be excited , but I will have no normal life or house seriously for awhile! But when it is finished it will look seriously awesome!

Seriously not too much new with the boysies. Ryder has been throwing some tantrums lately. His favorite thing to say is, "IT'S NOT FAIR!" and stomp his foot and run to his bedroom. Seriously?! Can it get more dramatic than that?! I don't know where he gets it.

Gunner has been communicating more with real words...

stuck- duck
thank you- dane tu
down- unda
Dad- DADAAAA!
Momma- Mommmma!
Please- still working on it!

When I hand him something to eat he thinks he has to give me everything that's in his hands first before he can take what I am giving him. Seriously, IT'S SSSSSSSSOOOOO annoying...but he is starting to learn it's ok to set lambie down on the ground. OH! I don't think I have introduced Lambie yet! Ryder has a toad that he has had since birth-Barb Rosberg gave it to him and he LOVES it! Gunner has a hand me down stuffed lamb that Ryder wasn't the interested in. Tara Badger gave that to us from Barney's in NYC, and let me tell you if we ever lose this thing we will be in big trouble for months, seriously!!! Ok, I'm done...seriously.

No comments: