Oh man, I have done soooo many things today! Went and picked up a dollie to carry our appliances...Menards to pick out cabinets...Target....Home Depot...Met Ryder's first imaginary friend...TJ Maxx...oh, what? Wait...That's what I wanted to write about!! I was getting Gunner dressed and Ryder asked me if I wanted to meet his friend Robot. I thought I better since I am his mother and I have never met this new friend before, although I was a little worried about the introduction. So I didn't want to think about it too much, and I didn't want to be rude and keep Robot waiting. So I looked into blank space and said, "Hi Robot, I'm-". I immediately got cut off. Ryder said, "Nooo, not Robot, Rooooboooot (emphasis on Roooo, and whisper on bot). I immediately apologized and started all over to be only interrupted again to really get the enunciation right. Once I did, Ryder informed me that Robot had a pair two of clawses, and a pair of two hands, and a pair of two foots. I...
....
Ok, dreadfully sorry to keep you waiting, I had to leave because I heard Gunner choking in my bathroom...Don't worry he's fine. He just choked and puked up part of a tampon. (true story) To end my story...
I haven't heard of Robot since, but can't wait to meet and watch Ryder play with his new friend again! Hahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment