Wednesday, August 4, 2010

3rd times a Charm

Ok starting again! 3rd times a charm, right?! I thought that I would start out explaining how to pronounce my Blog name. For those that are friends with John and me you already know. "Tootie" is pronounced like tootsie roll-just take out the "s". I grew up with my mom's nickname for me beingc Toots, and John caught on and with everyone of his friends he has a nickname for and it usually ends with "ie". Anyhow that is how I got that nickname. Sometimes we will be in a public place and he will call me that and other people think he is calling me "tittie"..hahaha! I feel funny, because they smile and look at me...and then sometimes I think they think, he couldn't of possibly called her that...look at her, she can't be bigger than a A. Ok well anyway, I have been encouraged to start my blog and keep it going! So I am going to start with some easy stuff...what Ryder and Gunner have been telling me lately.

Ryder has really been spelling letters out...he can even write a few. He is so cute, he thinks every store is a house. For instance, Bass Pro-Fish House, Tasty Taco-Taco house. sAt the start of the summer I was going to The Home Depot. So we pulled in the parking lot and Ry started to spell out the letters H O M E D E P O T...and then in a slow voice he said Flllloooowweerr Hooouuuseee. Today he told me, "I have a secret." And I asked what it was and he said "I love you so much, shhh don't tell anybody!"

Gunner is starting to talk as well. They are both into Toy Story right now...cute movies...well they both love Buzz. Buzz says, To Infinity and Beyooooond! Anytime Gunner sees a Woody or Buzz he says "EEEyoooonnn". He has been informing us about when he is poopie and he grabs his diaper in the back and gives a disgusted face and says "Poo".

They are so fun and funny! You will hear more from me soon...I will post pictures and try to blog about more things than just my children too!

No comments: