I was about 6 months pregnant with Gunner and enjoying a long weekend in the big city, meaning NYC baby with my best Kristen, and I get a phone call from my wonderful husband saying he bought a house. I will cut to the end and say he knew what he was doing and God was good to us and we still love each other. So the house is totally 60's...it's got the works. We have been trying to update ever since. I will show more pictures later but I am pretty much done with the nursery just a few more touches. I am in no way a professional decorator, I have fun with it. I just thought I would show you a little before and after.
Before:

After:

Before:

After:


There is an empty spot above the crib. I do have some plans for that, like hanging some frames with a picture of each baby...1. A picture of Ryder on a big wheel and write on the picture "Low Ryder". 2. A picture with Gunner smelling roses and writing "Guns N Roses". 3. Well, someday hopefully there will be a 3rd. And I will find something cute for him/her.
No comments:
Post a Comment