Friday, January 14, 2011

Baby Names are Final!!

You heard me, WE FIGURED THEM OUT AND WE BOTH LOVE THEM! Well, for a girl we have always had Taylor Belle, but decided to change the middle name to a name I wanted to be the first name?! Did that make sense...anyway, the girl name is Taylor Bryn, which I know we won't ever have a girl...but just in case. And for the boy name we always wanted our last little boy-- if we had a boy for our last baby-- to be John _____ and call him by his middle name if it was too confusing which it probably will be, but we decided on John Hudson! What do you think? It is a huge relief that we have figured out the names for this new baby, I am 19 weeks and feeling the little babe move so much! Just can't wait for you little pookie pookerson!

2 comments:

Julie, Creative Little House said...

Don't be so sure that your not having a girl....i love little Tay and Hud....you know i gotta shorten the names like Ry and Gun! Lets see...Ry, Gun and Tay or Ry, Gun, and Hud. I love them both!;)

Jon and Katie Evans said...

Didn't know you were blogging again until yesterday!!!! I am excited!! I love both names!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!