Wednesday, September 1, 2010

State Fair 2010

Ok, I wish I could honestly say "I LOVE THE STATE FAIR!" I can't. I think I just kinda like it! I feel like I have to go because I'm an Iowan, I mean I am really proud of the fair, but it can get overwhelming. John doesn't love it either, but we like to take the boys and they have a blast and that's all that matters! We usually go in the evening during the week and half off. We go to our usual and the best homemade lemonade stand and grab a corn dog while we are there...then walk around the the birthing center and the boys just run around and laugh, they loved it!


Then we walked around and saw the animals as usual, John took Gunner down the big slide...Ry was too scared. We saw the heavy machinery, something my boys are obsessed with. And played on some equipment that was set up for sale. We finished with a wonder bar for my Johnny and cheese curds for me! It really was a great time.



1 comment:

Julie, Creative Little House said...

Oh my heavens I love gunny's outfit...his little legs and that little rat a tat tat!!! love these boys!!